We are hiring!
Supervisor, electrical appliance manufacturing
Establish work schedules, Oversee safety of operations, Set up machines and equipment, Supervise, co-ordinate and schedule (and possibly review) activities of workers, Resolve work problems and recommend measures to improve productivity, Recommend measures to improve productivity and product quality.
- Speak and write English fluently
- Secondary school graduation certificate or higher
- 5 years or more relevant experience
- Ability to prepare and submit reports
- Ability to train or arrange for training
- Ability to requisition or order materials, equipment and supplies
Anyone who can legally work in Canada can apply for this job. If you are not currently authorized to work in Canada, we will not consider your job application.
This is a permanent full-time position with 30 hours per week. Salary is $32.00 per hour with company benefits.
If you are interested, please send your resume to: email@example.com
We are looking forward to working with you!